Caribbean Sailing Holiday Calendar for Winter 2017-2018
The diversity of the Caribbean makes it a wonderful region to explore from the sea. There are thousands of beaches, rum stocked bars, turquoise waters and wonderful people to meet.
The beauty of the islands is that for all the things the islands have in common, there’s also much that makes them different. This year our sailing holiday calendar sees us sail from Grenada to Antigua and back again between November to July, so you have a chance to experience all the amazing islands. We will return to the British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Saint Martin, Saint Barts, St Kitts & Nevis next season.
Types of Cabin Charters
We have plenty of different charters to choose from. All of which will provide you with lots of hands-on sailing experience and instruction, fabulous food and drink and lots of care by the crew. Book an all-inclusive shared cabin with ensuite or a private ensuite cabin:
- 3-night mini sailing breaks give you a taste of sailing, sleeping on board a stylish yacht and being on a crewed charter
- 7-night island hopping holidays give you shorter sails between islands in the waters of one country
- 9-night sailing adventures give you inter-island sailing between countries and the opportunity to build-up your sailing miles in paradise
- 10-night Christmas and New Year extravaganza gives you the best of everything!
2017/2018 Sailing Holiday Calendar
We now have our sailing trips planned for the 2017/2018 season. Choose one of the trips below, or if you see something you like but want to make a few tweaks, get in touch and we will do our utmost to accommodate you! Tweaks could include reducing or adding days, adding an island or a night sail.
Please visit our sailing trip pages for more information. There you will find itinerary overviews, google route maps, airport information and all-inclusive pricing for all our trips next season.
- Trip 1 – Crewed Cabin Charter in St Vincent & The Grenadines (18 November – FULLY BOOKED)
- Trip 2 – Crewed Sailing Holiday in St Vincent & The Grenadines (25 November – FULLY BOOKED)
- Trip 3 – Cabin Charter Sailing in St Vincent & The Grenadines (2 December – FULLY BOOKED)
- Trip 4 – Crewed Yacht Charter in St Vincent & The Grenadines (9 December for 7 nights)
- Trip 5 – Christmas & New Year Sailing from Grenada to St Vincent & The Grenadines (23 December for 10 nights)
- Trip 6 – St Vincent & The Grenadines to St Lucia Adventure Sail (5 January for 9 nights)
- Trip 7 – St Lucia to Antigua Adventure Sailing Vacation (19 January for 9 nights)
- Trip 8 – Island Hopping around Antigua & Barbuda (3 February for 7 nights)
- Trip 9 – Adventure Sailing from Antigua to Martinique (11 February for 9 nights)
- Trip 10 – Crewed Yacht Charter Adventure from Martinique to The Grenadines (23 February for 9 nights)
Nemo and guests sailing along the Martinique coastline
- Trip 11 – Crewed Yacht Charter throughout the Grenadines (10 March for 7 Nights)
- Trip 12 – Amazing Yacht Charter around Saint Vincent & The Grenadines (17 March for 7 Nights)
- Trip 14 – Grenadine Sailing Holiday including Tobago Cays, Bequia and Mustique (24 March for 7 Nights)
- Trip 15 – Easter Holiday Island Hopping in The Grenadines (31 March for 7 nights)
- Trip 16 – Sailing Adventure Vacation from Martinique to Antigua (13 April for 9 nights)
- Trip 17 – Adventure Sailing Trip from St Lucia to St Vincent & The Grenadines (27 April for 9 nights)
- Trip 18 – Sailing Adventure Holiday from Martinique to The Grenadines (11 May for 9 nights)
- Trip 19 – Sailing Mini Break in the Grenadines (22 May for 3 nights)
- Trip 20 – Caribbean Yacht Charter in St Vincent & The Grenadines (26 May for 7 nights)
- Trip 21 – Sailing Vacation in St Vincent & The Grenadines (2 June for 7 nights)
- Trip 22 – Unforgettable Grenadine Yacht Charter (9 June for 7 nights)
- Trip 23 – Private Cabin Charter in St Vincent & The Grenadines (16 June for 7 nights)
- Trip 24 – Crewed Yacht Charter from St Vincent & The Grenadines to Grenada (23 June for 7 nights)
Thanks for reading our sailing blog. If you have any comments or feedback on our sailing holiday calendar, please share below.
Neil & Sam
The BlueFoot Travel Team
About BlueFoot Travel
We offer sailing holidays in the Caribbean. Join us on board a shared yacht and experience an unforgettable crewed cabin charter. Book a cabin for your sailing vacation – ideal for solo and single travellers, couples and small groups. Relax and recharge. Enjoy delicious healthy food. Get hands-on sailing experience with an RYA sailing instructor. And, have lots of fun as we sail from one beautiful island to the next. Sail in style with BlueFoot Travel.